Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

Open letter to Mr Sarkozy


Most intriguing... I would imagine that if the striking/demonstrating students' studies lead them to come out with such unintelligible nonsense, they could easily find jobs in factories or stacking boxes or something far more useful than wasting taxpayer's money in university. Hey, maybe they could lay some of the lefty unionist teachers off, too - killing several birds with one stone: saving taxes on privileged civil servants, economising on the cost of having more civil servants to 'police' such 'manifestations' as we have recently witnessed and giving those who WISH to study something useful the opportunity to do so; without having the young and influencable workforce of tomorrow being force-fed Unionism as is terrorism to disciples of the IRA and Al Qaida.
It is not over yet. Let's hope that the current government, in tatters may it be, is strong enough to hold out until Sarkozy comes in next year. He's weakened up in the last day or two it seems. It might just be a popularity stunt, though(hoping that he is the true Thacherite that he came across as being..)

Dear Mr Sarkozy (if, of course you read my blog)

This is what you should do:
Buy a copy of the Thatcher years.(not forgetting to remember and re-use the phrase Norman Tebbit coined 'on yer bike')
My top tip is(and you don't have to be a genius to work it out) GET RID OF THE UNIONS. Change laws. Reduce their powers.Take away their advantages. Make unionism alien to modern society (which it should be, anyway).
Privatise everything which would be more efficient if run by the private sector (ie everything except for forces of order and government). Give these private sector companies full tax relief during the probationary period of reorganisation under close government supervision (WITHOUT intervention - 'The invisible hand').
Make uniforms compulsary for students between eleven and eighteen (or smart businesswear for those between sixteen and eighteen) I cannot believe how many French youngsters do not know how to knot a tie! It is disgraceful.

With the budget surplus created, you will now be able to quadruple the police force and army. You can then have them properly trained to police the Nation and learn 'objectivity'.

I will continue when you have succeded with these first points.

Yours faithfully,

Austen Spooner

I'm not sure how well he speaks English, though.
Comments:
Mr.Spooner,

Thank you very much for your concern.

Now, please, eat my penis and call me Mary.

Sincerely,

Nicolas Sarkozy
 
I'd like YOU to give me a toss! And I'm not talking about la salade!!

Nickey
 
ASP = PD

Love Carlos
 
Mate, I totally agree with you. If the Unions were not that strong, what a wonderful country France could be! It pisses me off yesterday to see on the news that eventhough they retrieve the CPE, which I think was a good move, the students still did their demonstration since it was programmed! I mean what! Don't they have better things to do, like, as you said, not wasting tax payers money (ours by the way!) by going back to school and try not to sit on their hands!
You'll see that the governement will have to weaken the end of term tests so that a fair pourcentage of students will pass their diploma. If they do so then we really are pathetic.
 
Thanks, Tof, for that immensly profound remark but... Are you not a member of the CFDT??

I rest my case. Bullshit hypocrisy. No-one knows what they really want, so directives are more than required.

Thanks.
 
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Austen dear old chap!
I've been wondering for some time now what the hell happened to the old boy. Must have got tired of razzing other peoples vehicles at Eurodisney long ago!!!!
On the same day that whilst bored at work I find a blog belonging to a certain David Trento!!! And ask himthe question whatever happened to Austen Spooner, I find out. He is living the bourgois life in the most bourgois of places, La France.
Ca m'amuse bien1 J'espere que vous etes content. J'ai vu que vous avec une pine jolie qui s'apele Celine. Peut-Etre vous voulez m'ecrire quand vous me connaissez?
Having spent over a year living on the streets of France, wearing a tee shirt with the inscription 'France Smells' (It does admit it)I am only full of contemptuous love for the place so salut mon ami. NB: Check out my blog and see if you can work out who I am? I will be in touch...
 
Try this for laughs....
www.davidtrento.blogspot.com

Well fancy that!

Fabulous to see your alive and kicking!
 
I've been in touch with Dave recently, since I too found his blog!

I can't for the life of me hazard a guess about who you are though. Any hints? (ie the type of hint that would lead me IMMEDIATELY to your identity)
 
Cher Austen,

On vient de me traduire votre prose (je parle très mal les langues du tiers-monde). Je pense que pour 2008, je vais me débarrasser des étrangers qui mangent le pain de la bouche des Français, à commencer par vous. Retournez à Rosbifland ou à Disneyland, où vous étiez à votre place. Merci pour vos conseils. Et si vous voulez vous plaindre… Plaignez-vous aux syndicats… Que j'ai détruit sur vos sages conseils…

Nicolas Sarkozy
PS : bises de Carla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?